T. +34 934 053 336

Do you 

want to book now

your City Hotels?

These are the best offers in all City Hotels destinations, click, reserve and enjoy all the advantages:

Info & Reservation

+34 934053336
Share ...

How can I make my reservations with the Club City special discount?
Use your Club City code is very simple, follow these three steps to make your reservation with best price guarantee and the best advantages:
* After subscribing to Club City you will receive by email an email with your special discount code for members that you must use when you make your reservations at City Hotels Hispania hotels: it's very easy!
How can I redeem my Club City voucher?
Periodically we will send you a voucher by email. You can print or present them with your phone at the reception of the hotel in which you have made your reservation.
To redeem them at the hotel you have booked your room:
  1. Check that in the hotel you have booked you can redeem it.
  2. Print your voucher and show it at the hotel reception when you check in.
  3. If you do not want to print it, you can take your voucher to your phone and show it at the hotel reception.
Can vouchers be used at any City Hotels hotel?
The vouchers are not valid for all hotels in City Hotels Hispania, will depend on the services that each of the hotels has. Look at the email you received the voucher on, we tell you where you can use it

Can I accumulate vouchers and redeem them together?
The vouchers are not accumulative, that is, only 1 voucher per booking will be accepted.

Do the vouchers expire?
The vouchers have an expiration date, so after expiration date they can not be used.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS